Skip to content

愿星辰指引归途 愿九年前的今天下线的 wower 能安息

🏷️ 魔兽世界

不要在我的墓碑前哭泣,
Do not stand by grave and weep.
我不在那里,我没有长眠。
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我是凛冽的寒风,掠过诺森德的雪原。
I am a thousand winds that blow, across Northreand's bright and shining snow.
我是温柔的春雨,滋润着西部荒野的麦田。
I am the gentle showers of rain, on westfall's fields of golden grain.
我是清幽的黎明,弥漫在荆棘谷的林间。
I am in the morning bush, of Stranglethorn's jungle,green and lush.
我是雄浑的鼓声,飞跃纳格兰的云端。
I am in the drums loud and grand, the thunderous hooves across nagrand.
我是温暖的群星,点缀达纳苏斯的夜晚。
I am the stars warmly greaming, over Darnassus softly dreaming.
我是高歌的飞鸟,留存于美好的人间。
I am in the birds that sing, I am in each lovely thing.
不要在我的墓碑前哭泣,我不在那里,我没有长眠。
Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there. I do not die.
——凯利·达克